Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok, I now realise that I maay be eating healthy but I am certainly not on a diet anymore. I cant seem to starve myself anymore. I eat to fill my hunger. And my back fat is the better off for it. I have to retrace my steps


10: 00 am
1 apple

2pm
Excuse-busting workout


6pm
Stir-fry noodles with carrots, green pepper, chilis, onions and prawns
1 large drumstick
1 amstel malta (c'mon it has only 198 calories, and no sugar)

10: 15pm
half an apple

I've been binging for days, I don't know why. There's definitely no psychological reason, that's for sure. I think that I need to eat earlier as when I eat late I eat anyhow. But the problem is that I sleep late and I wake up late. I'm a bit of an insomniac. I guess I should try to sleep earlier, that would be the solution. And oatmealwith fruits for breakfast will help keep me in check. If I cant exercise as much as I want to I can still reduce the junk I eat.

On a brighter note, I've discovered sweet potato! I always knew about it but I dismissed it cos I thought it was just another source of carbohydrates. Turns put it is packed full of nutrients and it has much, much less calories than yam, and, it can be used the way you use yam. (Well except for pounded yam anyway, which I dont care too much about.) And for those who can't stop boiling their yamm with sugarr this tastes like the effect you want to achieve. So here's to sweet potato which will now be in my salads, alongside my beans, with vegetables, etc. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment