Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday , 10th March

12-ish
excuse busting workout

1:23pm
oatmeal (fistful) with 3 tablespoons evaporated milk

2:46pm
1 carrot


4:08pm
Rice (about 1 cup)
stewed vegetables and chicken (made by frying chopped chicken breast in very little oil and adding carrots, green pepper, red pepper, tomatoes and onions with a little chicken broth, to simmer)



7:43pm (sue me)
3 little cubes of sweet potato
remaining sauce from lunch


10-ish
excuse busting workout

If there's anything I've learnt it is to eat wide. before my diet consisted of chocolates and soda (coke) but now I've healed that. And I learnt that confronting your eating issues starts with confronting your issues. I may not have lost a lot of weight physically, but believe me I have lost baggage mentally, and counting. Once my ankle heals, I'll up the exercise, because I also realise that I cannot totally embrace hunger, until about 8pm.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie,

    Youre trying to eat too little so derailing is easy. Starting to eat food at 12noon is a no no.

    I battle with weight myself (ok im not bothered 90% and have been blessed with boyfriend who dont care) BUT now my health has forced me to make decsisions...
    The knowledge that certain foods throw me into awful reactions make it clear that somethings are just nicely packaged poison for me. Im lactose intolerant. After curbing milk (ice cream, cheese, pizzas, cream cakes... milk chocolates.... sigh) for 2 years I noticed for the first time in 20 years my chronic sinus issues cleared. All those strong antibiotics (and one sinus wash procedure) when all I needed was to stop milk!
    Now I have ulcer attacks which is trickier but... I must eat regularly and avoid certain foods. I gag at the thought of eating within one hour of waking up but after 3 hrs the pain makes me do it. Then if the meals are too large... greasy... wahala!

    So health and not aesthetics is my biggest motivator now

    Enough about me!

    Even if your ankle hurts could you swim? Even paraplegics can exercise so maybe theres something you can do.

    l enjoy reading ur blog... and am looking to you for inspiration... as I navigate my own weightloss

    ReplyDelete