Monday, September 23, 2013

Ten Days And Counting


So I have been dieting for 10 days now and I have realised that I must have a realistic diet to make any progress. As a result I havent cut out eba or any of those things, just drastically reduced it. But at the back of my mind it is a forbidden fruit so I didnt even eat it yesterday. I ate only soup.

I went to the fitness challenge on Saturday. Jesu! The workout was something else. About an hour and a half or 2 hours for aerobics. I also went swimming afterwards and all that was after I had done 30 minutes on the treadmill o. My body is still aching.

In other news I found out I weigh 97.25 now, which is a drop from my 99! And that was on Saturday, before the exercise.

I felt myself falling into a depression today when I realised that I have only 3 days left to pay Shade. I really dont want to hurt her. But I have to let go and let God. And God is showing up because BC just invited me for an interview/ presentation.

This whole weight loss thing is directly related to a lot of battles we are facing in our personal lives. I will not let this opportunity I have gotten pass me by. This is my time to make something better of myself, and I will.

Tomorrow is another day at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment